Illuminate Airbrush Tanning
*Ask about our first time customer special!*
Signature custom spray tan
Rinse in 8 hours, for best results leave on overnight. Results will fully develop in 24 hours.
Luxe rapid tain
2 hours- Light Glow
3 hours- Medium Glow
4 or 5 hours- Deep Glow
Results will fully develop in 24 hours.
**There is a $10 non-refundable deposit to schedule your airbrush tanning appointment. The deposit will go towards your service.
Airbrush tan timeline
(Use this handy timeline to know when to take action to ensure you achieve the best tan results possible!)
Day before your airbrush tan appointment
- Shave or wax to remove unwanted body hair
- Moisturize before bed to give an extra boost to your skin health
Morning of Your Airbrush Tan Appointment
- Shower as normal, then exfoliate entire body (starting from the top, working to the feet) with an oil-free exfoliant to remove unwanted residues and return your skin to its cleanest state.
- DO NOT apply deodorant, make up, fragrance oils, colognes, moisturizers: these create a barrier.
- Wear dark colors to your appointment. Avoid drawstrings, ball caps, tight-fitting jeans, leggings, yoga pants, rough fabrics, socks or anything that will make you sweat after your spray tan.
At Your Airbrush Tan Appointment
- Remove make up, deodorant, etc. (if you did apply them) with sluff exfoliating wipes.
- Pull hair away from face and neck and secure with a hair tie.
- Remove jewelry
- DO NOT apply barrier cream, prep sprays, PH Balancing sprays: these create barriers.
- Follow all instructions given by your Airbrush Tan Artist.
After Your Airbrush Tan Appointment, Before You Rinse Off
- Avoid anything that will get your airbrush tan wet (exercising, swimming, hot yoga, rain, etc.)
- DO NOT apply moisturizers and try to avoid fragrance oils, colognes, make up, deodorant, etc.
- When it is time to rinse off: USE WATER ONLY
- DO NOT use soaps or shampoos on initial rinse
After Your Airbrush Tan, After You Rinse Off
- Maintain your tan with airbrush tan safe moisturizer or DHA-infused Tan Extender twice daily.
- FAVORITE LOTIONS ~ Hemp, Body Drench, St. Ives
- LOTIONS NOT TO USE ~ Anything with mineral oil or Bath & Body Works
- Apply additional moisturizer after anything that will dry out your skin (working out, ocean water, hot tubs, chlorine pools, excessive sweating, etc.)
- Your face will fade faster than the rest of your tan: use a DHA-infused Tan Extender to maintain a flawless, even tan. Apply at night before bed for best results.
Your tan will last longer the better you treat your skin!
No show or less than 24-hour cancellation will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service time.
Pricing varies depending on stylist. Please contact the salon for your customized pricing.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY
Give us a call today to setup an appointment. 864-587-5500.
345A Oak Grove Rd
Spartanburg, SC 29301